Medium volumen drænage kan bruges ved alle procedurer og har været foretrukket ved tidlig udskrivelse fra sygehuset med drænet in situ efter mastektomier med fjernelse af lymfekirtler.
Bold, drænageskiftepose og dræn med eller uden trokar.
Sættet er sterilt og klar til brug.
75 mmHg - 10 kPa
Bold 110 ml
Drænageskiftepose 700 ml
Mange hospitaler bruger Exudrain® ved tidlig udskrivelse fra hospitalet med drænet in situ, fx efter mastektomier med fjernelse af aksilglandler.
Derfor er Exudrain specielt velegnet til brug i hjemmet - (evalueret i flere studier):
sikkert helt lukket system nemt at bruge.
Information til sygeplejerske/patient om tidlig udskrivelse fra sygehus kan fås hos Wellspect HealthCare på telefon 4362 4332.
Ref nr Beskrivelse
68406 3x10 Exudrain® sæt FG 10
68407 3x10 Exudrain® sæt FG 14
68408 3x10 Exudrain® sæt FG 18
68409 3x10 Exudrain® sæt FG 10 med trokar
68410 3x10 Exudrain® sæt FG 14 med trokar
68411 3x10 Exudrain® sæt FG 18 med trokar
Boman L, Björvell H, Cedermark G, Theve N O, Wilking N.
Department of Internal Medicine, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden.
Eur J Surg 159: 67-73, 1993
- Open study with self-selected patients
- 169 patients participated, 24% chose early discharge with the drain (Exudrain) still in place and 76% were discharged after removal of drain
- The length of stay in hospital, complications and satisfaction among patients were compared between the groups
- Median stay in hospital in early discharge group was 2 days, and for those who stayed until the drain was removed was 6 days.
- No differences in complications between the groups and they were equally satisfied
- Patients who chose to leave hospital with Exudrain in place were equally satisfied with the treatment, and did not have any more complications than the patients who stayed until the drain was removed.
- According to the authors, patients need to be evaluated individually with regards to time of discharge and the need for emotional support after the operation.
Holcombe C, West N, Mansel RE, Horgan K.
University Department of Surgery, University of Wales College of Medicine, Cardiff, UK.
Eur J Surg Oncol 1995 Dec;21(6):604-6
-39 patients were discharged early after axillary lymphadenectomy with the axillary drain (Exudrain) in situ, 10 patients left the hospital later with the drain, and 47 patients stayed in hospital until the drain was removed
- Drainage volume, mean hospital stay, complications, and satisfaction among patients were evaluated
- The median post-operative stay was 3 days in the early discharge group compared to 8 days in the other group (p< 0.001), and the seroma formation was significantly reduced in the early discharge group.
- There was no difference in the complication rate
- Each patient that accepted the early discharge freed hospital beds up to 5 days
The authors conclude that early discharge with Exudrain is safe and popular with patients. The median stay was reduced with 5 days and this means a substantial reduction in costs.
Benoit L, L'Helgouarc'h JL, Goudet P, Cougard P
Ann Chir 1999;53(2):123-6
Service de Chirurgie Viscerale et Urgences, Hopital General, Dijon.
-148 patients having drains following bilateral thyroidectomy included, 77 had double high vacuum drains, and 71 had low vacuum drains (Exudrain).
-Wound infections, hematoma duration, volume of drainage, and hospital stay were compared
-Exudrain drainage was removed earlier
-No significant changes regarding complications.
The authors conclude that “A single low vacuum drain is a safe and simple alternative to provide adequate post-operative drainage following bilateral thyroidectomy.
©2017 Wellspect HealthCare, a Dentsply Sirona Company. All rights reserved.